Monday, May 14, 2007

Sentosa today, with daohui, jiun and pirs. Though it was quite a short day, it was fun =) Except that i was sick, if not i would play more =( Anyway, took back our mid-year papers today. Everything was shit =,= Only passed my chinese, art and combined humanities. Oh yes, in case you did not see clearly, i did PASSED my combined humanities. So do NOT use those unbelievable tone and ask me. For your info, though i've always flunked my results, it doesnt mean i cant do well. Scored 70/100 for art paper2. I dont know if this was good or i deserved more, cos my prep work was last minute work, haha.

Blah blah, i just had my medicine. Im gonna rest now. Nights.
THANKS DEAR FOR RUSHING DOWN TO BRING ME TO THE DOCTOR <333s

Aiya, 1 last thing. Tan Soon Yong thinks he's a math pro, but he doesnt know that he's only a math pro in henderson, which is only an average school. So i think he should keep those 'despise 4e4' comments to himself. What a dick.

No comments: