Friday, May 11, 2007

Exams ended yesterday. I'd still fail as badly for my math =( Wednesday went raffles with jiun and daohui to get her shoes changed. Then headed to marina square. Me and jiun bought a same top but different color. And i finally bought my microphone necklace =) Nicenice!

Thursday went bugis with daohui. Went there to get her bag and shorts. Shes happy yesterday cos she finally bought her things. Im sad cos i didnt buy anything and i spent my $10 on food =,=


Marking day today, so went town with fang. Its been sucha long time since we 2 go out together. Walk and walk. Damn tired but also fun laaa. Told her lotsa stories, haha. And lame jokes, hehe. Loveya ass <333s

He knows howto wink! =)


My brother took a picture of me, hahaha. But i've decided not to post it here cos i look like some retarded kid in it =,=

No comments: