Thursday, April 12, 2007

Nothing much to blog about. Just that i miss my grandmother alot =( The fact that she's still living in my hart will never change, and i mean it. Somehow, i wish she could stand right in front of me so that i can shout AH MA, ILOVEYOU out loud. Sigh =;(


And what happened tonight made me hate this family and my family even more. Except for ah max laaa. Cos he was a good boy just now, wakaka. He was afraid of me lei! Rare case huh, hehe! He was sucha obedient boy cos he listened to me and took his medicine when mom was not around. Know why? Cos i've got a cane beside me =D But i didnt threaten him with the cane ah! Lolol~


Dear and glen, please cheer up yea. The people around us will leave us anytime. We cant predict what will happen tomorrow too right? Take care of yourself ok, loves.

No comments: