Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Im beginning not to understand myself anymore. All i yearned for was a true and pure friendship. I've always wanted a friendship with no conflicts but i guess this will never happen. I knew totally that she was up to no good but why am i still being nice to her? Cos imma hypocrite myself too? What i've done were just trying to prove to her that theres actually a true friendship in this freaking world but i dont think she get it huh? From what i've seen is that she still think all the fuck i've done were just trying to make her think that im a nice peron, but the fact is IM NOT! And i fucking dont understand why she hated me so much and yet she still took the initiative to contact me. Was she trying to be nice or what? I really dont understand. I really dont. Sigh. I hate all these.

No comments: