Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I reported sick due to slight fever (also to skip math lesson cos i didnt finish my homework). So im back home and here now blogging.
Alright talking about chinese new year, i went to dear's house in the morning on the first day of cny and then amk to my ah ma's house. We bought mac, wanted to bring up to ah ma's house and eat but who knows i brought the wrong set of keys =,= I was superb duperb guility and sad cos i cant get in and pay respect to my grandma and my aunt's not in spore =( Sobs. So we ended up eating our mac at the void deck. Sorry bee. Next, we went to bee's grandma house. Awhile later after we reached there, his relatives came. Bee was damn embarrassed cos he dont know howto greet them and he's not sure who is who =,=
Ok, then the second day was mom's birthday =) Happy Birthday mom! So bee, darren and colin came to my house and we went to golden mile for billard in the evening. After that, headed to cine. Then yong's house for gambling session. I lose money while bee won. Haha. Then reached bee's house at 4 in the morning.
Bee is in camp now. I miss him lots! But its ok, cos i'd get to see him in 3 days time =) Quite a long entry today huh. Ok, so im going to do my homework now. Bye~

No comments: