Friday, February 23, 2007

ALL I WANT IS FOREVER FROM YOU

Went kbox with dao hui yesterday. As usual, hilarious things happened =) And i kept posing as someone acting cute. Wakaka. We took quite afew pictures in the bus while going home. Shall upload them when she send them to me. They're all in her phone.


Had a big fight with him last night. Actually we broke up but then in the end never la =) I dont think you guys understand what im saying, lol. Well anyway, i think everythings solved now? Seriously, i dont wana give up on this relationship cos we've been through alot but if one day i have to, i will. I dont wana make him suffer anymore. I know i got a weird and foul temper. I tend to get mood swing easily i know. When he's nice to me, i'd start taking things for granted. But i sweared i'd change for him. I really will, please trust me this time.
I love you



Hurray! Finally my blog song is done! Credits to WEIJIE, he helped me downloaded and converted it to mp3 format. Thanks sooooo much =)

No comments: