Wednesday, December 27, 2006

You broke my heart time after time, is this what friends are for ? Does it prove that after i`ve chose my boyfriend, this friendship is over ? I can swear upon that i really treated the both of you as my good friends. But the words which came out from your mouth its as though im being stabbed by a knife. I cried, not once but twice, & its in front of my boyfriend. Seriously, it hurt too much, too much. Noone will understand how im feeling right now. My heart is bleeding. You people dont understand at all. You think the feeling of being misunderstood is nice ? I doubt so. Not everything can be resolved using words. Only action shows everything but did you 2 ever give me the chance to ? I never wanted to give up this friendship because i believed that it can be retrieve, someday... Sigh*

No comments: