Monday, December 18, 2006

Our 8th month anniversary just passed. Its 8th month plus 1 day anniversary now =) Had it celebrated at kbox. HAHA funny right ? Or i should say we`re daring ? Haha. Its a really great experience to me because going to kbox with my boyfriend & sing alone in front of him is something i thought i wouldnt dare to do BUT yesterday proved me wrong. Hahaha. None of us dare to sing first cox of shy-ness u see. Then i said i shall be the brave girl of the day & so i picked up the mic & started to sing. Lol~ So after singing few songs, we`re not shy anymore & so we chose all sorts of kuku songs =D We had jaychou fanclub too. Meaning, we sang alot of jay`s songs =) I chose the rap 1 & so did dear. It was hilarious. After k, went to town to search for my mango shirt but i found nothing. Then had some bite at taka & headed to dear`s house after that. Was a tiring day for both of us but i really enjoyed myself. & dear will be going back to camp tomorrow. So sad =(
Dear, happy belated 8th month anniversary to us. ILOVEYOU !

No comments: