Thursday, May 18, 2006

yay! ydae was our 1month.oso the day we gt married.muhahaha.i went to mit him and colin first.den go walk walk lo.aft tt colin went to work ler.den me n dear went to his hus ther de cinema.bt no show watch de.den we bought vcd n mac to his hus lo.his mommy is mad today =X .. keep laughing for nth o.o" ..aft we makan he brought me to his room and asked me to close my eyes.and i did lo.den he ask me open my hand and he put on a ring for me.omg.at tt point of time, i was lyk surprise.cox i tot he went to buy the big candy.cox he went out early in the morning.he actualy went to buy dis couple rings.quite touched de.heeee.thanks leh dear.though we only went to bugis, ur hus, town and my hus today, i stil enjoy alot being wif u.

thanks for everything kae.realy appreciate de.so happy ydae.
DEAR, LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ~
MUACKSSSS ~
we've married btw.LOL.
<33


its all fated -

No comments: