Monday, May 15, 2006

my bio teacher, ms EVELYN WU asked me to tk my bio paper on thurs at 6AM in sch.6AM man.OMG ! no way lo.haha.noe wat?she SIAO la.she say if i scare i cnt wake up nvm she morning cal me den fetch me to sch.LOL.siao la she.den she ask me gif her my no aft claz.of cox i sneak away la.haha.and im nt going to sch on thurs.muhahahha.

saw him jux nw on my way hm.someone whom i didnt wanto c in my life.i stone for awhile, looking at him.he looked at me too den look away.when my bus left, i din look at him, nt even a glance.i dono if i don wanto look at him or im afraid to do so.my mind was in a whirl.i was tinkin bac to those times when we were together.why did i?why mus i? aaa.am i realy such a failure..? i do hate him.i realy do.bt tt was the past.nt nw, anymore.someone told me b4, i shouldnt b sadd cox at least we did haf happy moments together.i agree wif tt.bt the hurt he gave was jux a too big blow for me.i couldnt take it.i realy cant.bt i stil survive from it.at tt point of time, i tin i was a strong gal.i learnt to pick up, and at the same time i learnt to let go.i understand the meaning of 'accepting fate'.i noe wats mine wil b mine, nt mine no matter how hard i strive for it, its forever nt mine.i tot miracle might happen bt i was jux being naive.when i tot i finally found my true love, he left me, wif all the pain.haix.forget it.anyway its the past ler.

mm finally tml is our one month ler leh dear.so happy.1month den 6 months den 10months den 1 year..muhahahahaha =X .. love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ~


its all fated -

No comments: