Sunday, November 17, 2013

Specially for you, Nah Weilun.

A good friend of mine passed away on 28 Oct 2013.

I was with him on the 25th, we chatted on the phone for a short while on 26th and whatsapped for awhile on 27th. On 28th morning when I went into my twitter account, I saw friends tweeting about him, asking to him get well soon etc.. As I carried on reading the later tweets, I saw a friend tweeted "rip" I quickly went to fb to see what happened. I could not believe it... He died. He drowned.

I was in shocked. I couldn't accept it.. He is gone forever.

Nwl, you have been a nice friend to me. I hope you are in a better place now. 



The last picture we took together...


If god brings you to it,
he will bring you through it.
Death is not the end,
it is the beginning of your new life =)


Goodbye my friend.. ♥

No comments: