Monday, January 07, 2013

I just said in my previous post that I wanna be happy everyday. It's only the 7th day in 2013 and I cant fulfill what I promised myself. It's too hard.. :(

When I'm feeling bad, I google for inspiration life quotes... and I saw this ;

Just wanna be as positive as I can in life. And the first thing to do is, wake up feeling thankful everyday that my family and I are alive and healthy. This is the most important thing to do.

If we are thankful with life, life will thank us for enjoying it :D

Life is short, we only live once. So make the best out of it!

I'm feeling better now. Hope you feel the same too :)

Goodnight love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site,
because i want enjoyment, as this this web page conations truly nice funny stuff too.
Stop by my webpage ; yahooflirty.com