Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Last night malcolm almost kena hit by car!!! OMG! Mil came home without pram, so I asked her wheres the pram. She replied kena hit by car now spoilt already.. She was pushing the pram along the small road. Then this car turned and go so near to the kerb so mil push to the side then she and malcolm fell. It hit the pram wheels.. And worse was he got down his freaking car, told mil next time pls dont walk along the road and DIDNT EVEN APOLOGIZE!!! WTF! Then she never to take down his particulars... zzz lucky no one is hurt!


Malcolm only got 3strands of hair... see below







i love this picture!!!







pls dont remind me that melanie looks like a boy. I know that. hahaha! Like malcolm photocopy right? so alike!






My clever boy knows howto wear shorts! SO HAPPY!
I am looking forward to family days! Reunion I cant wait!
=)


No comments: