Friday, June 04, 2010

Went for my check up this afternoon, like finally~ As I didn't go for any appointment during the past 3months, I did alot of things today. Like blood test, scanning & consultation altogether. Luckily meimei is still meimei. Lol. Was there from 2 to 5pm -__-


Had a fight with js just now. I was so angry that I can actually kill a bull! I AM STILL ANGRY NOW. I cried secretly. I feel so wei qu ='( When you treat people good, they wont remember. They will just remember your bad points. This is fucking true. Or is he thinking that what I've done are the things that I SHOULD be doing as his wife? I've really sacrificed alot. I am so tired. And I swear I wont be pregnant for the 3rd time!! This is for those fucking cheebyes who have been bullying me _|_ FML seriously. Pui






my angel... or should I say devil..?






Soon... ENDURE!

No comments: