Friday, October 23, 2009

Finally I'm able to login into blogger. Fb is really getting boring already lor. I've got nothing to do at home everyday ever since I quitted from my job. Basically everyday just online & taking care of malcolm. He is soooo naughty! Last time I always say that I hope to give birth to a boy because boys tend to be naughtier than girls ma, more active so I like. But now.. my this little darling is driving me mad -,- Wanted to bring him out for a walk also seems difficult lor. No lift on every storey, no strength to carry pram & him down at same time. Tsk.


Js was so nice just now. I didn't wana go out and have lunch. So he secretly ordered mac for me. Hehe. But till 3pm then mac arrived -,-


Cos I kept complaining that I'm really bored at home. Js brought me out last night. Then jd and us went for prata at beach rd at 4am, and 5 pieces of prata cost $12. Wow..





Happened to find this old picture of mal in js' phone. Nice!








Oh yar. Hows my new blogskin? Simple and nice. I like! =)


&&& I found many funny old picss in my com! Whenever I show nessy, she kept scolding me. LOL! Someone pls gimme permission to post them leh, can? But I scare after I post already, they take chopper and kill me =P

No comments: