Sunday, June 28, 2009

Went to ttsh yesterday morning to see doctor as my fever went up again.
Did blood test, dripped 3 packets of sodium chloride
after few hours fever went down a little, from 39 degree to 37.8 degree
doctor said im infected with viral fever
meaning, next few days my fever will go up and down
my body is aching like hell, old already =(


malcolm is not cooperative today
no matter what i do, he just wont sleep =,=
so he's now lying on my bed watching tv and eating his delicious fist. LOL
i lost my camera cable, so cant take picture of this little botak
he looks funny with a botak head
bringing him for his 4th month injection tomorrow


Dear readers, please help to click on the nuffnang ad on the left! Thanks!



so i'd end off with my picture i just found in my com ;)


No comments: