Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!



Time flies. Christmas celebration was just over and now its already the first day of 08'. Many things happened during 07' regardless they were good or bad. Actually Im not really looking forward to this new year cos end of this month I'd be getting my results and heading to a new study environment. But afterall I still hope 08' will be a good year for me, mousey, dad, mom and maxi! Maxi is going school tomorrow =D Im feeling so excited for him, hehehe! Too bad I cant send him to school =( I miss everyone. I miss my mom and brother. I miss my girlfriends. I miss mousey now. All the best to everyone and me in this new year!



Oh by the way, fireworks wasnt that great last night =,= Waste me and mousey's time squeezing through for like 40 minutes. But I saw daohui last night =) And.... she was lost! LOL =X

No comments: