Saturday, November 10, 2007


Ta-da! No more school = good and bad. Because I dont have to waste money cabbing to school everyday, no need to face stupid bamboo and books, bad because I think Im wasting my time, rotting at home almost everyday =,=

Today, out with jiun to bugis and town. Caught Lions on Lambs ( I think so) and I've rated it 0.5/5. Yes, you didnt see wrongly and I've not typed wrongly. This show is uber boring.





I think my photography skill is so much better than hers








Wednesday, 7th Nov. Met up with wifey and we went to dye our hair. Result not very good cos the color cannot be seen when we take pictures =,= Love wife =D





Monday, 5th Nov. Celebrated auntie's birthday at east coast for dinner and kbox after that. And below is one lj bin, wahahahaaa.


I know I look like a boy but still decided to post it up cos I think its damn sweet =D

Last Saturday, 4th Nov. Amk with mom, granny, maxi and mousey!



I miss mousey now =( And I miss wifey too =( Love you 2 plus Lovely ok =D Nights!

No comments: