Sunday, September 23, 2007

Out with square2 on friday night. Slacked at town, most of the time at cine. When we reached cine, the first thing she saw was a guy wearing the same tee as her. Haha~! Then ran away. We walked the 2nd storey and basement1 for few times la. Tmd, a shopping centre never sell socks one. My blisters were killing me man. And she was limping, haha. The last place we went to before going home was taka. We took lotsa pictures but all looked stupid la. Either my face too round, hair LOOKS thick, or her eyes one big one small, face too long. Lol. She is now my long face sista, and im her round face sista. Omgggggggggg. Its a nice outing, partly cos i managed to board the last train. Keke. Go out soon again ok =)



Cos my hair looks thick when im taking pictures which i dont know why, I've decided to get it cut tonight. And i look fucking chubby la. I think i can go die. When i die, daohui will be the most happy one. Sigh, byebye

No comments: