Friday, March 23, 2007

My CA results isnt good at all. Though i had very very little improvement, i still failed 2 subjects =( And my principal stated in my result slip that she wana see me dued to my math results. Sometimes i really do understand the things taught in class, but when it comes to assignment all these, i cannot solve the sums. But no matter what, i'd still try to do as much as i can. Im aiming for a C6 =) And very sad to say, i scored B4 for my art. GRR! Nicola said cos my readiness pulled me down. Thats unfair cos my drawings took me sucha long time to complete my shadings. Thats why i couldnt finish my development on time. Shit her.

Went bugis with jiun and dao hui after school. Bought 2 shirts. I couldnt find the cardigan i want =( Jiun left first, so me and daohui cross over to junction. Saw ah seng and called him. Think he geng or something? Cos when i shouted his name, he jumped up =,= Actually wana buy m)phosis polka dots slippers. So cute! But didnt. Still thinking whether to buy or not. Any suggestion? I'd be watching Mr Bean's Holiday with dear tomorrow i guess. Hehe ^o^








Webcaming with her is fun =)

No comments: