Tuesday, August 22, 2006

shit ! im in deep shit nw
cox i scored badly for my common test
----------------------------------------
eng = failed
chi = passed la
history = 3/13
maths = 3/40
( this made me hate the number , 3 )
physic = 8.5/40
bio = 10/50
----------------------------------------
i think lidat ba . the rest i cant realy rmb . isnt that bad ?. i mean , real bad .
hais . anyways , i was thinkin if i could quit sch aft my sec3 exams . mm i realy thought abt it lers . because of some family matters , i decided to quit sch aft finishing my sec3 . i know its bad doing this . bt i realy wana work lers . no point carry on studying when i doesnt have the ability to . i know its kinda irresponsible too bt im sorry for that . i don wana stay in that kinda environment anyways . i don wana suffer , neither i wan my mom to . bt mommy , im sorry k ?. for all this lame shit ! i jus wana leave . my life is sucha mess . i think i've to change it , i realy have to . enough of this ba . whats important now is to study hard for my sec3 final year exams . hopefully i can quit sch aft that . i realy hope i can . wish me luck , people =)

No comments: