Tuesday, July 18, 2006

it was quite a pleasant day today UNTIL it came to maths lesson. that FUCKIN HG HSIEN MEI ar, omg. she jus FUCKIN SUCKS can ? hais. teach the lesson until so fast den i bit slow de ma, i don understand ask her den she shouted at me. WTF ! then fion asked her, she jus tell her nicely lehs. FUCK la. u bitch ! what kinda teacher is this ?! i bet if i reported this to any other stuffs, they'e ignore me de la. argh. then it was like not only our class lo, stil gt those NA de in our class. cb la. its FUCKIN UNFAIR lo. what can i do ? scold her bac ? i supposed no. cox if i did so, i'd be called an uncivilize person. see, this proved to us that : SOME teachers are just damn bias lo. fion academics r beta than me doesnt mean that this stupid bitch can shouted at me instead of those who doesnt understood her teachings as well right ?! omg. what kinda world is this ??!!

I HATE MATHS, ESPECIALLY NG HSIEN MEI !!!
FREAK U , BITCH =)

its all fated -

No comments: