Tuesday, June 20, 2006

wee~
went out happily wif dear n his bros ydae.BUTthers sth i realy don lyk abt his bros.nvm.i already told dear abt it ler.anyway, ydae was a successful outing.hee.bt dear damn tired rite.haa.den nw i go out wif them oso nt tt sian ler la.cox gt minmin pei me.yay.gd gd.bt ar, sat going sotong bdae leh.zoo sia.tin wil quite sian de.haa ooopssie =XX ..

woke up today by my 'GOOD' ah max.i was zzz when he came and called me junjun nicely.den pattern come liao lo.di siao me!!diao.den go step on the clothes.DEN,guess wat? he saw a...COCKCROACH!!!!!!!omg.den he come and say gah gah, gah gah to me.i was lyk, wat la so noisy.den when i saw the COCKCROACH, i shouted, AAAAAAAHHHHHHH !!! ZHANG LANG !!! (cockcroach in chi.)LOL ! den we both ran out of the room.and ah siao went in to catch it.damn funny lo.haaaa!


its all fated -

No comments: