Wednesday, April 26, 2006

today was my 1st paper.social studies.and i actualy did wrongly man.omg.thers 3 causes and we're to choose one main causes and write abt it.and oso the other 2 causes mus write de.and i NEVER leh.shit man.i very scare lo.cox section a quite easy de.bt everytime i say easy sure fail de.walan! ms nic fault la.who ask her lock the art rm door den i cnt tk my lucky pen, which i bought it for my examination.LOL!in the end used phui jies pen.haha.i was tinkin if i could bcum cleverer using her pen.hahahaha.im so lame n childish sia =X ..waaa siao liao la.if i fail my section b den everyone,say byebye to me ba.cox i only bit more confident in ss,chi lo.the rest only can pray hard tt i'd pass ba.so sadd.i wan stay in express next yr de leh.haix.hope last min wk can help at least bit ba.


its all fated -

No comments: